Saturday, January 06, 2007

B-Ball

OK, so it was Monkey's first actual BBall game today. And they weren't slaughtered, can you believe it? The boy has no clue what he's doing out there, and it's fun to watch. I know, I should be YELLING at him and making him practice for HOURS and HOURS. Pfft. He's learning, and I yell at him for enough stuff already :)
Monkey is #2 in the back, in the teal shirt and black shorts. And yes, I had to scrunch his socks down because he put on MrNV's and I didn't notice until we were en route. Not that I EVER know where his are. It's amazing. I think he eats them. They tied, 8 to 8. Better than those craptastic Chiefs. I hate them now. There is a HUGE difference between losing.. and SUCKING! My son could play better! Oops.. dropped it. Oops, can't get it between those 2 sticky things at ONE yard! I'm quitting football. It's all ballet from here on out.