Saturday, January 27, 2007

A bit frosty

It's a tad bit cold outside today, so I'm goofing off with my blog. I was tired of the dots. And the eyes. But I'm curious if someone could tell me, does the full image of Monkey and the 'Welcome' sign appear at the top? I have a wide screen, and the new template adjusts. So I'm wondering if you have a normal screen, if it lops off the right side.

By the way, I don't like basketball. I just don't. I never really got into it before, other than I really liked this tall guy when I was a girl, and he was the best player on our team. Could be because he was like 10' tall and had facial hair in middle school :) But then the team leader of the girls bball team Michelle took him from me. Oh well. But it's really a bit too insane for me. In watching the game, they are basically just grabbing the ball from each other like a bunch of spoiled bratty kids that want what you have. And I just don't like it. Just had to get that out there.

Oh well, off to do dishes. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We're going to see Epic Movie tonight, because we're just mental midgets like that. Bad parents. Mental midgets. All of it.. but we accept it. Monkey talked us into watching Barnyard lastnight.. it's so cute! We really enjoyed it. Great kiddie movie.