Saturday, January 13, 2007

Green Tea Latte

So it's cold. Cold. Not as cold as everyone is making it out to be (it isn't windy), or I'm having hot flashes, but it's cold enough. Had to go and buy some bunny supplies, so I buzzed through the Starbucks drive-thru. Only because I can, and it seem so insane to now have a coffee drive-thru. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I thought I'd try some warm alternative. I know I like the carmel apple thing, so I got a small one of those as my 'safety'. Tall? Short? Whatever stupid name the size has. And then as my test, I tried the green tea latte. Holy shyte. And I'm a tea lover, and any kind of hot tea basically. But if you were to boil spinach for about 12 hours and then puree' the spinach and leave the water and spinach all mixed together.. pour in some milk and put it in a Starbuck's cup? That's a Green Tea Latte. Nhoooo thanks. I'm so glad I got my safety carmel apple hot thingy! Yeeow! And I even drank half of it, thinking perhaps my taste buds were just being as bitchy as I am. Just didn't pan out. And there is a green foam and dark green foreign objects in the foam just to keep it exciting for you. Seriously, it's nauseating to smell. It smells like spinach souffle', but without the cheese and it doesn't taste good.

So, there's my suggestion du jour.. avoid the Starbuck's Green Tea Latte! Or save yourself $3something and just follow the recipe above!