Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Feeling Bi-psychotic...

I know that there aren't any male person's out there that will understand this, so just go away. But man, am I feeling unstable lately. I cry at commercials, and am feeling completely frustrated about everything. I'm certain my son thinks I'm a total bitch of a mom, although he is already very smart in the ways-of-women and would deny it. But I don't know how to get out of my funk. I just went on vacation for craptastic sake, and I'm still bitchy? I watch happy ending kids movies with my son, and cry. "MOM!!".. and he turns off the TV. My neighbors come over and insuate I'm a dog beater, and I cry the rest of the night. Calling poor MrNV balling my eyes out at what a horrible person I am that even my DOOOggggg doesn't want to spend time with me.. and he laughs at me. Fucker. And now I'm tired of talk shows. I like to listen to them when I'm working, but all these asses are ON AND ON AND ON about losing weight. Fuckin' January. And those over-talking loud-mouthed hags (The View incase I wasn't clear enough) had one woman that had lost weight like normal people.. diet and exercise. So I was intrigued. But it's all about, "Did you hate the negative comments and starrrresssss when you were FHAAAATTTTTTTT?!?!?".. spit spit... and I'm like.. what?? I'm a little fatty, am I getting stares? Are people talking about me behind my back? Because they smile AT me. Oh WAIT A MOMENT.. that's because I SMILE AT THEM! Duh! And I'm so tired of these people going ON and ON about how everyone is talking shit about you behind your back because you're a little fatty... are you serious? Unless you're a movie star, nobody gives a shyte! Or unless you're sitting next to them on a plane, or you stole the last donut at the all-you-can-eat buffet.. WHO CARES! And I'm so tired of these skinny bitches putting on these 'fat suits' for a day, and then crying on national TV about how horridly they were treated. It makes me so ANGRY! Take a fuckin' pill! You already HAD issues! One part of the footage she was walking along the road, all dressed in black looking like a serial killer. I'da given her a freakish look too, and then grabbed my son and ran. It's not that she was fat, it's that she was acting like a freak! Portly ballerina's like myself don't act like that. We're happy. We're happy little portly people, and when you smile at someone.. they will usually smile back. Or they're a jackoff, and then who cares what they think about you?

So my point, other than I'm depressed and they're NOT helping... if you're a plump girl.. stop listening to these Hollyweird bitches. They have Paparazzi following them around all day calling them 'fat' and 'ho's' and they have no idea what reality is all about. And some 6'2" model wearing a fatty suit is just retarded. I can tell you myself, I'm a fatty. Other than my own personal demons, nobody treats me with disrespect. I come from a family of chubby Swiss chefs and pastry lovers, and nobody treated them with disrespect EITHER. I stand up straight and smile at people.. and that's what it's all about :) Love yourself baby, and don't listen to Rosie O'Donnell because she's an insane neurotic loud mouth! Just one girl's little ol' opinion. Oh, and the photo is Monkey and I in Vegas.

OH! And UPDATE, the perky girl asking some guy on the street for help for information.. he helped her. Yet the angry looking portly girl acting anti-social asking for help.. of course nobody helped her! Because she looked like she was going to start yelling at you! It's all in the attitude, right? I don't want to talk to a skinny angry girl, either! Yet these reporters go on and on about how it's because she was fffahhhhhhtttttt... spit spit... and nobody helps ffhhaaaattttt people! Give me a break. I put one hand on my back, one on my stomach and get that look of pregnancy pain, there will be 20 people on the phone to 911, they'll wash and detail my van AND send my son to college!!! BWWWAHHAHAH! It's all how you play it, baybee! AHAHAHAH!