Thursday, July 13, 2006

A personal note to Chalice the Evil.

Innocent Me: "Do you think I'm smart enough to change the burner in my PC?"
Evil lying Chalice: "Ohhhh, yes. It's super easy. You can do it."
Innocent Me: "Really? Do you just remove one and put in the other?"
Evil Lying Chalice: "Yup. That's ALL you have to do."
Innocent Me: "Great. I'm going to do it then. I think I can handle it."
Evil Lying Chalice: "Good luck!!"

I'm quite certain now that when she hung up the phone, she burst into laughter. Maniacal laughter. Because she knows I'm too simple to do such things, and she knew it would turn into a day of chaos for me. Who knows about all these stupid 'Slave' and 'Master' switches? Seriously? And why didn't my new driver have the little words on the back so that I would even realize that there was a difference? Assclowns. I had to have a S-M-R-T friend come over and rescue me. "Ohhhhh, see? You didn't change this one to 'master'"... like I fucking knew. Chalice, I am giving you the bird.. and you know it!

But I bought a cool new burner, it has 'lightscribe'. Did y'all even know that technology existed? Why didn't anyone tell me?? It's going to come in really handy for sending our CD's to distributors... no more of those ugly sticker labels. It burns an image into the disk directly. Tres groovy!