Thursday, July 20, 2006

Flippin' dreams


So lastnight I decided to OD on some ibuprophen so I could get some sleep. Which is never a good idea, as it gives me the crappiest dreams. Although I don't usually remember them. But in one I had Hasen the Bunny and Roscoe the big red dog outside.. why I would do something so moronic I have no idea. Roscoe was pulling to the left of a building, and Hasen jumped out of my hands to the right. So I managed to snag his back foot.. thinking for SURE he wouldn't go anywhere while I had a great grip on his big back foot. And I was looking to the left.. I was on the corner of a building.. yelling at Roscoe to quit pulling. And I was yelling for my husband to come and help me reel in the wild beasts. But then I looked to my right again, and Hasen had managed to pull himself completely to the other corner of the building.. but his foot was still being held between my fingers?!?!??! I freaked out and immediately let go of his foot, and it snapped back towards him like a measuring tape. Finally my husband took the dog, and I ran over to find the rabbit. He had tucked himself into a small hole, but came to me when he saw me. And his foot was all broken and saggy... and my stomach just sank. It was horrifying, that it could even happen and that I did it. And I get that feeling that I had done something I couldn't un-do to my poor little bunny. Bleh! I hate those dreams! And you wake up feeling like complete shit.. which was not the idea anyway by OD'n on Ibuprophen. So, that was a flop. But you'll all be happy to know.. Hasen is just fine :)

I was cleaning his cage a couple days ago, and he likes to explore my desk. I guess bunnies like paper bags, because he didn't leave it. In this photo he was kicked back and relaxing.. his back legs were pushed all the way back. It's so cute when he does that :) And sitting next to him would be one of his sesame seed balls.. he will kill you for one of those :)