Sunday, July 09, 2006

Glow Stick Addiction

My friend 'Beta' managed to win a $500 box of fireworks.. she's such a lucky girl :) So lastnight she had a shin-dig out in the country and invited everyone out to watch. It was a lot of fun, thank you 'Beta'!! 'Girl Next Door' and her kidlets came too, and so I picked up glow sticks so that we could see them in the dark. And because I just love them.

'Girl Next Door' did her fan dance for me. She was actually wearing those 3D fireworks glasses and enjoying her own psychedelic light show. She wanted to dance around naked, you know how she is :) I thought the end result was very cool, you can see her through the purple fan:



And then I asked Monkey Boy and his friend 'G' to dance around for me. Do you think I could sell these as ghost photos??? :)




This photo was taken of a shell that went off in the sky, but I put the funky 3D glasses over my camera lens. Very cool.