Monday, February 06, 2006

.. sniffle ... Memories :)


As a child, I was fortunate enough to travel to Europe on a few occasions. My father is from Switzerland. While living in London working an apprentice program at Nestle, he met my mother. Even though they could hardly communicate... it was true love. Well, for 27 years. I guess then it was just old :) But I love this photo of my family at Trafalgar Square. I am the dork in the middle, my two sisters are on the left, my Mother next to me and my Grandparents on the far right. Ahh.. those were the good old days. I loved them all equally, and none of us had issues or argued :) I no longer speak to the sister in the leopard coat, she thinks I'm cold and unfeeling. I think she's a bitch. So, we have a mutual understanding :) And my Grandparents, my Grandfather is in the hospital with a fractured spine from falling down the stairs (drunk.. tsk tsk) and my Nana fell and busted her hand... all last week. It's been a really dark year so far, and I'm ready for that shit to stop immediately. Oh well... again... those were the days :) And we had such fashion sense! ...snicker.. And the two people behind us? I'm certain there is a drug transaction going on there!!