Monday, February 20, 2006

The missing mom ..


Yesterday the monkey boy was in my office playing with his Lego's on the floor. I guess on the news they were talking about a mother that disappeared 7 years ago .. I didn't catch the whole story. He asked me, "Where did she go?"
... huh? "Who?", I asked.
"The mother, did she leave?"
"I don't know sweetie, I wasn't listening to the story. What did they say?"
"She's been gone for 7 years."
"Well, perhaps she did leave. Some mother's are crazy like that."
"I think she went to the store to buy them toys. While she was driving home, they fell out onto the road. It has taken her this long to pick up all of the pieces off the road."
I immediately called the TIPS hotline to let them know to check all nearby highways. MAN, if we all just had the sense of my 6 year old monkey boy!!