Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ahhh.. another reason I love the Internet


I am always glued to the TV watching anything ice skating related.. just adore it. Especially pairs and ladies. And every time a pair dances to 'Romeo and Juliet' by Sergei Prokofiev I go insane because I wish I had the soundtrack! Then I slowly forget that I love the piece. Until today, another pair skated to it and I remembered, "AH HA!!". Now that I have Napster I never have to go without again. And so as I sit here typing away, my office is vibrating to 'Romeo and Juliet'. I just LOVE the drama of it!!! I doubt my orchid is too happy about it, though :)

I think that my favorite skaters ever were the Russians Sergey Ponomarenko and Marina Klimova. They won the gold in Albertville (1992). She was just so beautiful and graceful... and had the most amazing red hair. I've been hooked ever since!