Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This-n-That

For some reason I thought HEROES wasn't on lastnight, I thought they said there were no new episodes until January? And my Monday was ruined, until I realized there was INDEED a new episode :) So, we watched it. Monkey enjoys it, too. I'm glad that Nikki (psycho blonde) finally (I think) figured out she was being very naughty.. and is going to turn herself in. Not sure THAT was the answer, but we women don't always think logically..what can ya do. And I'm perplexed at the emotion-soaking flippy-haired brother.. is he sick because of Syrus? Is he going to become evil now? Because his vision of the future was a bit disturbing. And Hiro is so adorable. "How do you stop a man from blowing up?".. well, he said it differently, and it made me laugh. In the middle of all the serious.. he's funny. "I need to find that sword." :) And I'm excited the doomsday Nostradamus can now paint without being on heroin, yay. That was pretty neat. And is that cheerleader cute as a button, or what? It about broke my heart when she found out her best friend no longer remembered her. How horrid? That dad of hers needs a lesson in being a nicer human being... if he is indeed trying to be a human being. But, to sum it up, it was another really good episode. I can't wait for the next ones :)

So I'm supposed to be at Monkey's basketball practice, it started 7 minutes ago. But, MrNV decided at the last minute he wanted to go.. and now we're waiting. I feel bad being late. Oh well, he just HAAAAD to shower first. ..sigh..

Otherwise, all is well. My bloggy buddy and longtime friend is having some tests done tomorrow. I think the doctor is going to go in and shift her organs around, or something. Personally, I think he's checking to see if she really does have a heart. So I wish her the best, and will be calling her tomorrow to make sure she's still alive. Because, if not, I think I'm in her will! YEAHH BABY!!! And I have plans for that 32 cents!

And THANK YOU to everyone that commented on Monkey's blog, he was giddy. He's pondering his next post. I think he wants me to add some drawings or something. He thinks he's cool now, and tells everyone, "I have a blog." And they just sort of blankly stare at him, not really getting what he's talking about. I'll let y'all know when he posts again if you want to check it out :) You're all very sweet :) XOXO