Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shipping this week..

I did get a chance, over the last freakin' few months, to finish a scrapbook for my friend from Taiwan. Now that she has totally forgotten her trip here :) But my friend Bunny will be happy with me that I actually FINISHED a scrapbooking project. Crap. I'm burned out now :) I'm gonna stick to my journaling with little pictures and scribblin's because that was some serious work! Here are a few of the pages. I included my sisters, mom, step-pa and her sister in the book. I had fun doing the 2 flowers of my sister and Andrea's sister. And I had to manually punch out ALL of those words with these little letter punches I have. Then I had to try to fit them together. And then, when I was done, I realized I duplicated some of the words. CRAP! I sent the book home with the sister I do talk to, for her to have the other sister sign it before I send it. There is a little card for each person to write something personal. And I think she got mad, she wouldn't sign it. Bitch. And then I realized it was prolly cuz I've never created anything like this for her. But, that would be because a scrapbook page with the words, "Bitchy, whiny, self-absorbed, selfish, immature, spiteful, greedy and manipulative " and a variety of other words would not be as fun to create? :) AHAHAHAH! I have 2 sisters, the one in the flower is sweet. She's annoying at times with her QVC calls, but I still love her. But the other is just wicked. Someday I really will post the 6 page letter she sent to our family about what shitheels we are. My sister and brother are the only ones that talk to her, and my brother talks to her only when he HAS to. It's been going on 2 years now I think? She's divorced 3 times, and doesn't have any pets. I mean, don't most women at least love animals if they're alone? Nope, not her. When she left her last man she left the cocker spaniel with his mother. That's just cold.