Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Crazy busy.. want to cry :)


December is supposed to be the slowest time of year for our business. Supposed to be. I could cry. Topped with bronchitis keeping me up all night, and working until 4am .. I just could cry. I could. But I won't, because I don't have time. :) Plus we're taking a vacation just before Christmas, so EVERYTHING has to be shipped before we leave. I'll prolly just cry on vacation. And there will be 10 of us going, and so I'll surely be GREAT fun to be around :)

But I have been busy. And doing lots of fun things with my computer. Bought a new widescreen flatscreen monitor.. and I'm giddy. It's beautiful. But I had to upgrade my PC to recognize it.. and I upgraded my RAM for sport. And it's a beautiful thing. AND we bought a laptop. I'm a big ol' ugly PC girl myself, we have 3 computers that run full time.. all the time... so now we have a 4th :) Which is beautiful and cool and sits in it's little funbag. It will ROCK for tornado chasing.. it has wireless internet. And a built in webcam. And a little remote control which pops out of the side so that we can watch movies from afar. And the mouse pad is awesome, my father's has that little black rubber thing in the center of the keyboard which I loathe. And it's white. I'm in love :) And I'm spoiled. And so I need to get back to work to pay for all of my new toys. ..sigh..


Nana brought Monkey Boy his annual Gingerbread House yesterday. No licking the screen!! It's already 1/2 eaten.. it had already been picked at by the time I caught these photos. I know, we're not supposed to eat it. But I haven't been shopping, and we're all in SUPER NEED SUGAR MODE NOW OR SOMEONE WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH... so unfortunately the little Gingerbread House is our salvation :)
Anyway, back to work for me. I hope everyone is doing great! I've been checking your blogs, just don't have the patience for all this new BETA logging in complication to comment lately. And then MrNV walks in with one of his "Are you done yet?" comments and a beat-down begins. Poor MrNV. He's going to be so ready for this vacation :) Too bad I'll be going with him!