Saturday, December 30, 2006

Blu the carnivore...

Lastnight I finally got to meet the mystery that is Blu. What a great guy! I'm so happy for Chal I could cry :) He actually speaks, and speaks.. well, OK, he never shuts up. BWAHAH! Just kidding, but her ex.. I'm not sure we ever had any sort of long conversations. Or that he ever felt the need to say, "We need to get together more!". It was a great time, and kudos to Blu for going as I know he was tired. He spent the day around town with his parents, and then was still up to a dinner and movie with the evil friend of Chal and the Monkey Boy. MrNV was out of town, but was happy to hear he's a great guy! Oh, and we went to see 'Night at the Museum', and it was hilarious. I think he just might laugh louder than my husband. We'll all have to go together and see how that goes :) Monkey kept asking him if he was in the show HEROES. He thought he looked like one of them, just couldn't put his finger on it. Most likely the cheerleader :)

He said I can't embarass him no matter what I do, so I posted this photo out of spite :) BWAHAHAH! Welcome to town, Blu!! I'm so happy that Chal is happy, FINALLY! And I'm sure you will be the subject of much more abuse for a long time to come on this blog :)