Monday, December 18, 2006

Cruising on the laptop :)

I thought I would get the laptop all ready for our vacay, and get my email info set up in here. My geeks don't come until the 28th to securely hook up my wireless, so I guess I'm stealing from one of my neighbors :) AHAHAH! So it works! This is pretty cool. I just had to post my FIRST post with my laptop. Pretty neat-o. I can't wait to try it out at the hotel. This thing has a built in webcam. I'll just spin the computer around and leave it on all day so you guys can enjoy the view from our hotel room :) Well, or you can watch to make sure the maids don't steal my crap! It's funny though, I'm working at my desk and if I stop for a moment I find myself reaching for the mouse on my desk.. versus using the one built into this. I'm such a dork.

Well, hope everyone is having a great week! Signing off on my HP Pavilion dv6000. I don't know what it is... but I like it :) Maybe someone out there has one like it and can tell me what's wrong with it before I find out the hard way :0 I don't mean to sound braggy, just love my new toy. Ask Chal how often I get to buy toys :) Well, that don't come from seedy stores and require 'D' batteries . BWAHAHAHAH! I mean, it's just a puter. When I buy my jag... I'll be quiet :)