Tuesday, June 06, 2006

He loves me :) Idiot.


I love it when MR NV sits at my desk, he doodles all the time. And he doodles little things of me.. which makes me think maybe he loves me. Probably not.. but you never know.

Did y'all know that the 'Evolution of Dance' guy was on one of those annoying morning shows today? Of course they jerked the camera all over the place, so you sort of lose the full effect. He's a motivational speaker, did you know? He created the dance as a closure to his speech.. to reflect change and how it's a good thing.

Did y'all know today is 6-6-6??? Holy cow. I guess it's not going to happen again anytime soon. Perhaps I should stay home today :)

The Monkey Boy is doing excellent at baseball. Would you believe that every time he is up to bat.. he whacks the ball 1st swing? Well, he has the last 3 games. He's such a Rock Star :) I better get him an agent soon.

My brother is coming over today to install a bunch of those X-10 cameras.. FUN FUN!! Front yard... back yard... bathrooms?? BWAHhhahhaha!! It will be great to keep track of the kids.

And Softball Slut, you be nice :) I haven't had anything exciting to write about?!?! You're so wicked :)

Anyone watching the MTV Movie Awards on Thursday? Will I miss any good gossip if I don't??