Monday, February 25, 2008

Giggles :)

So I pulled up Perez today to see if anyone was WORST dressed lastnight at the Oscars.. and still I find nothing. Man, everyone did a good job. Jerks! But found this video, Jimmy is getting back at his girlfriend. So funny. As Perez mentioned, these are some of the stars in his video (although I still love the one with Matt more):

Featuring appearances by: Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Cameron Diaz, Joan Jett, Macy Gray, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Pete Wentz, Perry Farrell, Benji and Joel Madden, Lance Bass, Huey Lewis, Josh Groban, McLovin and Meatloaf.

Oh, and PS, I'm sorry I didn't have my Oscars contest this year. I still have the prizes I've been saving all year, I'll come up with something else. Just haven't been feeling 100% yet and didn't get a chance to post it.