Monday, February 18, 2008

Because I'm flippin' brilliant!

I was closing out a screen and noticed tips on how to look younger. And this was #1:

Put your blow-dryer on cold and make your lotions do more: Use your blow-dryer on a cold setting to dry your lotion and sunscreen, says dermatologist Fredric Brandt, MD, author of 10 Minutes/10 Years. Allowing skin care products to set makes your makeup go on more smoothly and last longer.

I already do this! For a long time now I stopped drying my face when I get out of the shower. I leave the little bit of water there, and then blend it in with my lotion. Then when I'm all done, I put my dryer on low cold and use it on my face. Ha! So THAT is why I still look like I'm 19.. and not 40! I knew it! Bwahahahah! Oh shut up.

And I don't know who said not to drink alcohol while taking pain medications, but they are totally wrong! Some muscle relaxers, hydrocodone and Crown Royal and the world is just a more beautiful place :) I am happy to report I can sit up for longer than an hour now. I did drive my car today, so that was a bonus. The baby boy shoveled all the snow from our walkway so I wouldn't fall.. cuz he's wonderful :) And I'm doing well. Slow... but well. OK, a little twitchy.. but overall much better :) ...reaching for Crown Royal....