Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ocean Men: Extreme Dive

Wowie! So my new love is my new Sony, and I have discovered MOJOtv in HDTV. Wow. This channel is the most amazing, I can't watch anything else :) I used to turn the TV on just for background noise while I work :) Pfft :) I just wanna lick the screen now, it's so clear!

So I just watched this show about freediving. One of the divers in the show was just amazingly beautiful. You know, too pretty and perfect that you just want to watch from afar and appreciate. Wow! His name is Umberto Pelizzari. You can visit his website HERE. The film they created is just amazing, and the amount of time he can spend under water with just one breath is mind boggling. At one point he popped out of some rocks, and dolphins appeared! It was so beautiful. If you get the chance, you should really watch this documentary. It was really beautiful. In another scene they showed him standing on the 60th floor of a building, and that this was how far down he has to swim... and then back up. He doesn't use a cable to go down or balloon back up like other divers. QUITE trippy :) I personally could never do it, I have a fear of deep water. Oh.. and I'm too buoyant.. bwahahah! It would take me 45 minutes and every ounce of energy I have just to get down 3 feet.. aaahahahahh!! Ehem.