Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Holy cow.

I am SO getting a shirt that says I'm a 'SPECTATOR'! What does he mean when he says, "You're either in.. or you're out!" Seriously? That's concerning. He wants to, "...get them outta there!"

To view Mr.CrazyCruise, please click HERE. Holy cow.

OH, and I checked out THIS page. ..giggle.. The tests they go through. L10 2D List1 is my favorite, I think I've been implanted with sexual pictures :) Bwahaha... WHAT?? And no, my parents didn't love me. Gosh, maybe this cult IS for me?? On another sheet it even asks if you have dismembered someone, or seen someone dismembered? WHAT?? Call 911 man! Bwahaha, I can't stop reading. Some of my other favorite questions:

129. Has anyone cast a spell over you?
141. Do you like flowers? - this comes in at the bottom of a whole list of psychotic questions.
44. Did anyone run a can't have on you? - A what??

L10 Omissions is where they get the detailed questions. You know, stuff they can blackmail you with :) I wish I were a fly... I wish I were a fly...

I am totally going to send this questionnaire out as a meme :)