Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm watching you..

Yeah, I was goofing around with my macro. I found some cool photos on Flickr that people had taken of their eyes, and wanted to give it a whirl. I gaussed it a bit to get red of all the REDDD. Just wanted to see the colors. Ever since I was a kid I had fun looking in the mirror up close.. opening and closing my eye. Watching the colors burst and shrink over and over :) Simple minds are easily amused.

So I get my new free TV. Yes, free :) Because there are perks in being a brass pole inspector, other than free lap dances. So MrNV allowed me to put it in the office :) It is a 40" flatscreen Sony Bravia. And I am in love. We have HDTV in the living room, but not a nifty flatscreen :) And I believe it's only 32" or 38" or something. So I upgraded my cable box in here, and adore the HDTV channels! I want MORE! I can't even watch the normal channels now.. eew! And it has that recording thingy so I can record shows I miss. And it remembers... so that after I remember what I forgot.. it's in the little list box so I can watch it! YES! I only record Conan actually, because I really like him and he's always on after I go to bed. Cuz I'm old. And senile.

The family did great at Christmas. I actually saw my bitch sister that I haven't talked to much for the last few years. Now she's calling and sending me emails like we're friends again. Yes, I ignore them :) Then I pull out the 6 page letter again she cc'd to the entire family on what assholes we are. Me: the cold hearted bitch. I'll have to post the letter someday, it's actually sort of amusing. My dad went straight to his lawyer with a copy of the letter. So, when he passes away it will be tragic.. yet fun :) I sure hope there is a video! I'll put it on Youtube for y'all!

Speaking of, still working on getting him moved in. I had hoped to get him here by December, didn't pan out. I empty out the room to get ready, and MrNV puts more shit back into it. It's like the black hole of stuff. It's gonna suck for Dad when he's in there, cuz he'll vanish under all the useless things we accumulate.
I think I'm allergic to peanuts. Or, peanits as MrNV calls them. Thank God it's not chocolate! But my 'allergies' have been doing good, but kicking in off an on. Yesterday I bought a jar of dry roasted peanuts and munched on them lastnight. I was hacking up a lung by the time I went to bed. Wheezing for hours. And smart child says, "You're allergic to nuts, mom.". Wuhhh? And of course, today I feel fine. I've always loved nuts, they're the perfect snack food. And I think MrNV has mentioned I'm possibly allergic before. But I didn't think about it so much before. Or maybe I knew and keep forgetting?!?! Over the holidays I was munching on them too.. and would randomly have bad 'allergy' attacks and would curse the outdoors. Might not be it at all! I tell ya... your body sure falls apart as you get older.

OH! And I took Monkey to Cracker Barrel lastnight for dinner. They had a stand of Valentine's cards, and I found the PERFECT card to send to my neighbor Mr. Squirrel Killer! Bwahhaha! I will scan it and post it later. There are 2 actually. I'm going to send them as being 'From The Squirrels'. Bwahahaha! Maybe I should put 'The Woods' as the return address? I'll post the info later and y'all can give me smartass ideas :)

XOXOXO
L