Sunday, September 02, 2007

Maybe some spoilers??

We rented 'Premonition' lastnight to watch at our friend's house. Gah. My husband kept going ON and on that On Demand kept saying it was available... but it wasn't. So we rented it. KERAPPY! Seriously. We both liked the idea of the story, and were excited to see what happened. But it was shyte. Just like 'Wicker Man'. They trick you in with this artsy fartsy seeing dead people you love stuff.. but then it's lame. And she could have saved her husband's life.. she was WEAK! It was just stupid and I don't recommend it to anyone.

On Demand right now they have 'Deja Vu' which was really good. And something else, but I can't think of it right now. So. Off to buy groceries for the partay tomorrow. I SO hope that Dawg doesn't show up in his thong again and horrify my friends and family. It's just so embarrassing.