Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Jackass

I wish my brother would just stop contacting me, because he is a jackass. Today he called at 7:30am, I missed the call. But, it was actually a fax. Wanting his pans back because he's doing some stupid cooking show. And I'm so pissed. When he offered me the pans, I kept telling him I didn't need them. But no, he wanted me to have them. "They are stainless steel, you should be using them." I did like the little pot which fit into the slightly larger pot for melting chocolate.. always wanted one. So, after they sat in the box for a month I figured.. why not. So I tossed out many of my hideous pieces and kept his. So now he wants them back. Of-fucking-course. And I should know better by now. So they're on my front doorstep and I'm annoyed. Jackass. And he includes a little note for the Monkey in there. As if I'm going to read it to him.

I know. I'm cold. But at least I own it. The sister I haven't talked to for 2 years wasn't even 1/2 as shitty yet I kept giving him more chances. If she was evil, then he is the devil incarnate!