Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just so... stupid

I truly do not understand why Ellen DeGeneres had to go on her show and cry about a dog being removed from her hairdressers home. I think it's just crazy that the adoption agency would actually involve the police in the matter, if the dog wasn't being abused. Isn't their objective to find dogs homes? I understand the point Ellen is trying to make. However, she just had to know that by using her celebrity she would cause insane trouble for the non-profit doggy adoption place? I get both sides, but it's just truly ridiculous. And I can't believe it's actually become major news. I'm sad for the 2 little girls that apparently fell in love with the dog, but I would be embarrassed if I were Ellen. Had she handled it better, I'm sure that the agency would have been more cooperative. They're obviously just pissed off now. This is the story. And here is the video of her on her show via YouTube. Oh, and a TMZ video interview here. ..sigh..

Raining cats and dogs today :) Tornado watches and all! Woot!!