Friday, November 30, 2007

Dream Log

I haven't thought about the dream much that I had lastnight, because it was bad. One of those when you wake up you feel anxious and freaked out. For some reason MrNV was going to Vegas and I was going along. Also my sister, and some 3rd person but I don't know who they were. To save money on the cost of the flight, he was going to put us each in a wooden box and ship us. ?? I just couldn't understand why he was going to do that and he wouldn't explain. I kept telling him that we could just pay for the airfare... nope.

The boxes were more like caskets really. But not nice ones. They made them to size, so there was no room for movement once you were in them. There were sharp edges and nails sticking out. My sister kept explaining over and over and over that the trip was 9 hours and that we wouldn't be able to move for that entire time. No bathroom, no water, no food... arms stuck at your side. And no pillow. I kept thinking to myself, "At least can't I have a pillow?". And we weren't even flying, but MrNV and his Uncle were driving a moving truck.. and our 3 boxes were in the back. WHAT was the point?

I remember waking up short of breath and really pissed at MrNV. I think he apologized, but he's still not forgiven :)