Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Download

I had some photos to upload. Things I've been taking pictures of but I haven't had time to blog.. so here's a bit of a catch-up!

-Halloween
-My bad angled typical Myspace stupid photo.. but whatever.. from Halloween. Love the horns :) They are hair clips, and so easy to put in. Versus those ones with strings. I thought I put a lot of make-up on, but GirlNextDoor thought I should wear more make-up more often :) I buried her in the yard. The sun was bright in that photo, so you can't really tell. Yes, I only had one tattoo. I ruined the other one by putting it on backwards. Shut up.
-Stuff we picked from the garden before the frost killed em'. My mother wanted the green tomatoes. Not sure what she did with them. And I have no idea what the huge green thing is.
-Birthday cake my brother and sister made for mumsie. I took her to a haunted house.. isn't that what all kids do? Ask her next year what she remembers from her last birthday.. and it will be the haunted house :) You know, with the elderly you have to shock memories into them or they forget ;)
-Cake, with candy corn, my mother made for us. Dots on the cake represent the cat hairs.. just the ones noticeable in the photo. As usual, we didn't eat it.
-My demon dogs greeting me :)
And that's about it :)

It was MrNV's birthday Saturday, but he went to Las Vegas. I know, work. Sure. Whatever. I think that even brass pole inspectors should get days off now and then. But he's 41 now. BWAHAHH! Yes, I know, I turn 40 in February. Don't remind me or I will have you killed.

And no, I can't get the photos to line up properly. Sorry. The only thing I hate MUCH about blogger is how jacked up photos become when you upload them.