Monday, December 03, 2007

On a happier note.

I know why my dreams are getting to me. I have things going on which annoy me, but can't blog about. I hate to sound like a wanker-whiner :) And Christmas is coming up, which is complete ass. I'm tired of trying to think of Christmas presents for my family.. most of whom I don't even like. Last year they got front row seats to Cirque du Soleil.. this year they'll be lucky if they get a swift kick in the ass.

However, my mother did do a magnificent thing and made us the annual gingerbread house. Last year she was in the UK taking care of nana, so she wasn't able to. It's the biggest she has made us so far! Holy cow! It's gigantor! And she even made a 2nd one for Monkey's class. He was very excited to take it in today. Most likely we're violating some school policy and they will burn it on the front lawn. But it's the thought that counts. And I made my neighbor girly buddy a journal for her birthday.. she turned 13 yesterday :) Happy Belated Birthday MissA!!