Sunday, January 29, 2006

The little victim...


And of course, other than just family, there are other victims to take into consideration when someone dies. We have now assumed custody of this little devil dog :) OK, so he's an angel. But I'm a big dog person. I have a yellow lab, and black lab mix. I don't even know what to do with this midget of an animal, coming in at only 4 pounds. My black lab is determined he's a chew toy. So here he sits, on my desk safe from the other 2 predators in the house. And yes, he is wearing a diaper. Can you believe he's 4 and was never house trained??! So now that he is peeing in every corner, my other dogs feel the need to keep up. They are ALL wearing diapers until they knock it off!! I didn't even know they made doggie diapers. It's hilarious just to see all these dogs walking around with them on. I think I did it just to cheer the place up a bit.